With over 14 years of experience in IT, including 7 years at a major investment bank, I am an independent consultant, offering a wide range of IT skills to manage and execute your IT projects, small or large. I have experience of software development in a variety of languages and of running development projects. Specific areas of expertise:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, Access): design of templates, VBA macro programming, user support.
- Advice and training in making the most of your technology systems.
- Database design and maintenance: Oracle, Sybase, SQL Server, MySQL, Access.
- .net software development.
- Desktop and laptop PC installation, upgrades and repairs.
- Home / Office networking - wired and wireless.
- Mailing list maintenance and label printing.
- Leaflet, brochure, folder, business card and other printing.
- Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for IT systems.
Please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Stephen Plume, April 2013.